Saturday, 10 March 2012

Here are two more cards that I made recently. The top one was inspired by me playing with distress stains which I used to create the background to the stamped image; which is a Paper Artsy hot pick stamp and then I built up the card around that. The background on the card itself was one of a set of Lindsay Mason stamps of background squares. I dyed the edge of the large flower with distress strains, and then used some more stamps to make the sentiment.

 I then returned to my pink and purple roots to create the second card as I was having withdrawal symptoms hehe! Again the main flower stamp was a Paper Artsy hot pick and I stamped the middle image with paint from a paint dabber and then the two either side with distress ink; then I used one of those above mentioned background squares to go around the edge. I embossed the glitter card and used an edgeability and finished it off with the flowers and ribbon.



No comments:

Post a comment