Sunday, 13 January 2013

Cards

Here are a few more cards I have made.....

The butterflies card I first found the picture from a Graphic 45 pad, then I found the butterfly and dragonfly stamps from a Paper Artsy set and coloured them in using distress inks to match the picture......I cut out a Craftwork cards greeting and lightly went round the edge with I think it was Tea Dye distress ink.



The monster stamp in Stampotique....with a another greeting stamped on his sign and the background I just created using a variety of inks and stamps and a bit of embossing powder and perfect pearls which I then tore out to fit on the card.


The final one I used embossing power through a cogs design stencil./mask and embossed using Frantage embossing powder and then used picked raspberry distress ink over the top. The main image is Paper Artsy and I stamped it in purple archival ink and coloured it with distress inks and then added some ribbon on the bottom and stamped on the greeting.


No comments:

Post a comment